264 Wagner Ave Fleischmanns, NY 12430
From Jersey City, NJ / Holland Tunnel:
Take Rt. 1-9 North to Rt. 3 West to GSP North to I-87 North to Exit 19 (Kingston Exit), take Rt. 28 west for 35 miles (landmarks – past West Hurley, Shokan, Boiceville, Mount Tremper, Phoenicia, Catskill Mnt Railroan Musium, Allaban, Shandakem. Big Indian, Pine Hill, Belleayre Mtn. Highmount, and Fleischmanns). Take the first Fleischmanns exit on the right to Main St. After the Gas Station, make the first left to 264 Wagner Ave. Follow up and down the hill to 264 Wagner Ave. across from the middle of the public park. The house in painted a mustard yellow, detailed yellow trim, brick red windows, with a dark green trim, and the house is call Weeping Willow. The local phone number is 845-254-4022. (cell phones do now work inside the house go outside to the park and they work well.
Coming from North – Albany , take Interstate 87 South to exit 19 (Kingston), take Rt. 28 West toward Pine Hill for 35 miles (past town – West Hurley, Shokan, Boiceville, Mount Tremper, Phoenicia, Highmount and Catskill Ski Mountain, and make right at the first exit for Fleischmanns.
Follow past the Sam Gas Station, then make the first left at the Wagner Ave.
Follow the road up and down the hill to 264 Wagner Ave, across from the middle of the public park.
Coming from South – George Washington Bridge Cross over to NJ and take the Garden State Parkway North to Interstate – 87 to exit 19 (Kingston, take Rt. 28 West toward Pine Hill for 35 miles and follow the above directions.
Coming from Western NY (Binghamton NY)- Take Rt. 17 South to Rt. 30 East to Rt. 28 East to Fleischmanns, NY. Take the first exit at Fleischmanns (just past Wadler Hardware) to Depot St, make the first right to Wagner Ave. Look for 264 Wagner Ave on the right side of the road, across from the park.
- During the winter months, please set the thermostats on the 1st floor to 55 degrees and all the others to 50 degrees. Please leave the basement thermostat at 55 to 60 degree depending on the cold weather. We have 11 thermostats throughout the house.
- Take out all trash to the green garbage bins on the backside of the house. We must recycle into separate garbage bags (glass) and (cans and plastic) in the provided clear plastic bags. Garbage is picked up on Friday morning.
- Load and run the dishwasher.
- Please consider writing a review of your experience at Weeping Willow and or post on Homeaway.com # 163331, VRBO.com # 128846, Airbnb.com or the Guest Book in the family room.
- Lock the House & leave the keys in the key lockbox.
- Leave by 10:00 a.m.
- Have a safe journey home & come again!
- In case of emergency, dial 911 Poison Control
- You are in Fleischmanns, Delaware County, New York
- The address is 264 Wagner Ave, Fleischmanns, New York 12430
- Local phone # 845-254-4022
- If you have any trouble with the house please call the Mariano Vega Jr.
The owner @ 201-421-7582 or
The property managers Mariano Vega III @ 201-421-6885.
Pine Hill Trailways 1-800-858-5555 www.trailwaysny.com